The Country Kids Challenge was loads of fun too, and as usual, the competition was red hot. Competing in a range of 'rural' challenges, the teams blitzed through the course in an epic race. We found out that:
- throwing a frisbee accurately is a wee bit hard in the wind.
- bobbing for apples isn't as easy as it looks.
- hay bales are heavy.
- some people know how to use drench guns, and others don't.
- some people weigh a lot and pushing them in a wheel barrow was hard.
- getting your team to move 5 metres while standing in a wool fadge is pretty much impossible.
And check out this cool video taken from William's drone: